TS PGECET 2017 Notification: Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released TS PGECET 2017 Notification on its official website www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in. All those candidates who are looking for TS PGECET 2017 may apply online application at official website www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in from 17-03-2017 to 01-05-2017. For more details about TS PGECET 2017 Online Application Form, Eligibility Details refer below information.
About TS PGECET 2017: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2017-2018 in various institutions in the state of Telangana.
TS PGECET 2017 Registration Fee: Rs. 800/- as application fee for general category candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates. In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, the separate registration fee has to be paid for each test. The application fee may be paid through Payment Gateway using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
TS PGECET 2017 Online Application: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in between 17-03-2017 to 01-05-2017. Fill the application form as per instructions are given in the official notification.
How to Fill TS PGECET 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates must logon to official website – www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 17-03-2017.
- Last date of submission without late fee: 01-05-2017.
- Submission with late fee of Rs. 500/- : 10-05-2017.
- Submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/- : 17-05-2017.
- Submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/- : 24-05-2017.
- Submission with late fee of Rs. 10000/- : 27-05-2017.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: 24-05-2017 to 27-05-2017.
- TS PGECET Exam Dates: 29-05-2017 to 01-06-2017.
For More Details visit: www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in