Telangana TS ECET 2017 Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE) has released Telangana ECET 2017 Notification on its official website www.ecet.tsche.ac.in. All those candidates who are looking for TS ECET 2017 may apply online application at official website www.ecet.tsche.ac.in from 16-03-2017 to 15-04-2017. For more details about Telangana ECET 2017 Online Application Form, Eligibility Details refer below information.
About TSECET 2017: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test well known as TS ECET is a state level entrance examination for seeking lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E. and B.Tech Courses & B. Pharmacy Courses in various institutions in the state of Telangana.
TS ECET 2017 Eligible Criteria: Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy & B.Sc (mathematics) Degree from any recognized University.
TS ECET 2017 Registration Fee: Rs. 800/- as application fee for general category candidates & Rs. 400/- for SC/ST reserved candidates. The application fee may be paid through Payment Gateway Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
TS ECET 2017 Online Application: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.ecet.tsche.ac.in between 16-03-2017 to 15-04-2017. Fill the application form as per instructions are given in the official notification.
How to Fill TS ECET 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates must log on to official website – www.ecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
Important Dates of TS ECET 2017:
- Date of TSECET Notification: 11-03-2017
- Starting Date of Online Application Forms for TS ECET: 16-03-2017
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 15-04-2017
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: 17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.500/-: 20-04-2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.1000/-: 25-04-2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.5000/-: 29-04-2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.10,000/-: 01-05-2017
- TS ECET 2017 Hall Ticket Download Start On 29-4-2017 to 04-05-2017
- TS ECET 2017 Exam Date: 06-05-2017 from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
For More Details visit: www.ecet.tsche.ac.in