TNTET 2017 Notification: Teachers Recruitment Board on behalf of Tamil Nadu State Government has released Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 Notification on its official website www.trb.tn.nic.in. The applications for tntet will be available for sale from 06-03-2017 to 22-03-2017. For more details about TNTET 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Details refer below information.
About TNTET 2017: Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test well-known as TNTET is a state level entrance examination for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by Teachers Recruitment Board.
TNTET 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- Paper-1: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education or Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016–2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper 1.
- Paper-2: Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Graduate Teacher can write Paper II. The candidates with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT. Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016 – 2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper 2.
TNTET 2017 Application Fee: Applications can be purchased from 06-03-2017 to 22-03-2017 from the Head Masters of Higher Secondary Schools notified by the Chief Educational Officers concerned on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus. Below are the Application Sales Centres and buy the forms. These are also notified as the official Application Receiving Centres. The Examination Fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees 250/- for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates only).
Application Sales Centres and Application Receiving Centres:
TNTET Exam Pattern: Tamil Nadu TET Exam consists 2 papers. Paper-1 Consists 150 Multiple Choice Questions for 150 marks consists questions form Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2 English, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Paper-2 Consists 150 Multiple Choice Questions for 150 marks consists questions form Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1, Language 2 English, Mathematics, and Science / Social Science. The candidates can download the syllabus of their subjects from the official website i.e www.trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET 2017 Application: Candidates, who are planning to apply for the TNTET 2017, can go to above-mentioned Application Sales Centres and buy the forms. The filled-in Application Form and the TRB Copy of the Fees Payment Challan must be kept inside the envelope provided and submitted in person to the Office of the District Educational Officer.
How to Fill TNTET 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates purchase applications form Sales Centres.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful completion submitted in person in the Office of the District Educational Officer.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Sale of Application: 06-03-2017 to 22-03-2017 9 am to 5 pm
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23-03-2017 by 5 pm
- Written Examination: Paper I: 29-04-2017 10 am to 1 pm
- Written Examination: Paper II: 30-04-2017 10 am to 1 pm
For More Details Visit: www.trb.tn.nic.in