SKUCET 2017 Notification: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur invites applications for the admissions into Post Graduation courses offered on its campus and other colleges affiliated to the Sri Krishnadevaraya University(SKU) for the academic year 2017-18 through SKUCET 2017. Candidates who seek admissions in various PG courses in Sri Krishnadevaraya University and affiliated colleges need to apply online at official website www.skudoa.in on or before 10-04-2017.
About SKUCET 2017: It is a university level entrance test for seeking admissions to various PG, PG diploma courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Seats in PG, PG Diploma courses will be allotted based on the rank obtained in SKUCET 2017. Every Year a huge number of candidates will appear for SKU PG Entrance Examination.
Application Fee: The application fee Rs. 400/- may be paid through Payment Gateway using SBI I-Collect / Payment Gateway Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates must visit official website www.skudoa.in. The application and information brochure are available at official websites. Fill the online application as per instructions are given in the official notification.
How to Fill SKUCET 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates must log on to the official website – www.skudoa.in.
- Click on Online Submission link.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for submission of application form: 10-03-2017
- Last date for submission of application form without late fee: 10-04-2017
- Last date for submission of application form with late fee Rs.900/-( Rs.400 + Rs.500): 20-04-2017
- Last date for submission of application form with tatkal fee Rs.1400/-( Rs.400 + Rs.1000): 05-05-2017
For More Details Visit: www.skudoa.in