KRUCET 2017 Notification: Krishna University, Machilipatnam invites applications for the admissions into Post Graduation courses offered on its campus and other colleges affiliated to the Krishna University(KRU) for the academic year 2017-18 through KRUCET 2017. Candidates who seek admissions in various PG courses in Krishna University and affiliated colleges need to apply online at official website www.krudoa.in on or before 18-04-2017.
About KRUCET 2017: It is a university level entrance test for seeking admissions to various PG, PG diploma courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Seats in PG, PG Diploma courses will be allotted based on the rank obtained in KRUCET 2017. Every Year a huge number of candidates will appear for KRU PGCET Examination.
Application Fee: The application fee Rs. 400/- may be paid through Payment Gateway using SBI I-Collect / Payment Gateway Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates must visit official websites www.krudoa.in. The application and information brochure are available at official website. Fill the online application as per instructions are given in the official notification.
How to Fill KRUCET 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates must log on to the official website – www.krudoa.in.
- Click on Online Submission link.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for submission of application form: 18-03-2017
- Last date for submission of application form without late fee: 18-04-2017
- Last date for submission of application form with late fee Rs.500/-: 24-04-2017
- KRUCET Exam Dates: 28-04-2017 to 30-04-2017
For More Details Visit: www.krudoa.in