AP ICET 2017 Notification: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released AP ICET 2017 Notification on its official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet. All those candidates who are looking for AP ICET 2017 may apply online application at official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet from 01-03-2017 to 05-04-2017. For more details about AP ICET 2017 Online Application Form, Eligibility Details refer below information.
About AP ICET 2017: Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) is an Andhra Pradesh State Level entrance examination for seeking admission to MBA & MCA Courses in various institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP ICET 2017 Eligible Criteria: Candidates should have completed Graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.
AP ICET 2017 Registration Fee: Rs. 450/- as application fee. The application fee may be paid at AP online or through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
AP ICET 2017 Online Application: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet between 01-03-2017 to 05-04-2017. Fill the application form as per instructions are given in the official notification.
How to Fill AP ICET 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates must log on to the official website – www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 01-03-2017.
- Last date of submission without late fee: 05-04-2017.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.2000/-: 26-04-2017
- AP ICET Exam Date: 02-05-2017 from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM & 2.30 PM to 05.00 PM
For More Details visit: www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet