AP EdCET 2017 Notification: Andhra University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released AP Ed.CET 2017 Notification on its official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet. All those candidates who are looking for AP Ed.CET 2017 may apply online application at official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet from 22-02-2017 to 22-03-2017. For more details about AP EDCET 2017 Online Application Form, Eligibility Details refer below information.
About AP Ed.CET 2017: Andhra Pradesh State Education Common Entrance Test (EDCET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into B.Ed two years Regular course for the academic year 2017-2018 in various institutions in the state of AP. Every year APSCHE on behalf with universities in Andhra Pradesh conducts ed.cet on a rotation basis.
AP EDCET 2017 Registration Fee: Rs. 600/- as application fee for general category candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates. The application fee may be paid at AP online / Mee Seva / e-Seva centers in AP State / through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card).
AP EDCET 2017 Online Application: Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet between 22-02-2017 to 22-03-2017. Fill the application form as per instructions are given in the official notification.
How to Fill AP EdCET 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates must log on to the official website – www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 22-02-2017.
- Last date of submission without late fee: 22-03-2017.
- Submission with late fee of Rs. 500/- : 15-04-2017.
- AP Ed.CET 2017 Exam Date: 19-04-2017 (10.30 AM to 12.30 PM)
For More Details visit: www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet