ANUPGCET 2017 Online Application: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur invites applications for the admissions into Post Graduation courses offered on its campus and other colleges affiliated to the ANU for the academic year 2017-18 through ANU PGCET 2017. Candidates who seek admissions in various PG courses in Acharya Nagarjuna Unversity and affiliated colleges need to apply online at official website on or before 10-04-2017.
About ANUPGCET 2017: Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance test for seeking admissions to various PG, PG diploma courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Seats in PG, PG Diploma courses will be allotted based on the rank obtained in ANUPGCET 2017.
Eligible Criteria: Candidates who have completed their graduation examination or appeared for the final year examination in march / April 2017 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Application Fee: The application fee may be paid through Payment Gateway using SBI I-Collect / Payment Gateway Credit or Debit Card. The application fee category wise listed below.
- Rs. 600/- for General Category candidates
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PHC reserved candidates
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern: The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. No negative marks for wrong answers. The candidates can download the syllabus of their subjects from the official website i.e www.anupgcet.in.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates must visit official website www.anudoa.in or www.anu.ac.in. The application and information brochure are available at official website. Fill the online application as per instructions are given in the official notification.
How to Fill ANUPGCET 2017 Online Application:
- Candidates must log on to the official website – www.anudoa.in.
- Click on Online Submission link.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for submission of application form: 22-02-2017
- Last date for submission of application form without late fee: 10-04-2017
- Last date for submission of application form with late fee Rs.1100/-: 20-04-2017
- Last date for submission of application form with tatkal fee Rs.1600/-: 01-05-2017
For More details visit: http://anupgcet.in